Your IESNA Membership benefits include:
- Section Meetings (assigned to an IESNA section in your area
for local networking and educational programming)
- IESNA Annual Conference (annual summer conference held in
different regions each year) over 700 members and affiliated
lighting professionals attend for educational seminars, papers,
products updates and lighting awards.
- Regional Conferences (IESNA regional events)
- LIGHTFAIR International (The largest lighting trade show
in US.) Held annually in May. Over 15,000 allied lighting professionals
and over 200 manufacturers exhibit for this three-day event which
also offers an extensive seminar program.
- IESNA Committees (IESNA Members and non-members actively
participate on over 80 technical, research, educational, design
and application committees to produce IESNA publications and
promote IESNA programs and services.)
- Complimentary passes to industry trade show
- LD+A - Monthly magazine featuring design and application
articles, new product information, research and industry news.
- Web site at www.iesna.org (with a Members only area)
- Journal of the IESNA (Bi-annual Journal featuring technical
- IESNA Practice Standards, and Lighting Publications-Hundreds
of publications on state-of-the-art technology and up-to date
- Opportunities for career advancement
- IESNA educational courses and section seminars
- IESNA Awards: The society awards presented annually for Fellow,
Distinguished Service, Marks, Medal, Regional and Section Awards.
The International Illumination Design Awards (IIDA) for professional
achievement in lighting design.
MEMBER AFFINITY PROGRAMS
- IESNA MasterCard
- Health and Life Insurance Programs
- Auto and Home Insurance Programs
- Discount on Rental Cars
- Participation in Express Mail Services (UPS, Airborne)